Have a question? If you can't find what you're looking for here, please Contact Us
How do I make a purchase?
1. If you know what you are looking for, use the Baskets & Storage, Rugs, Wall Decor, Homewares, or Bags & Totes links at the top of the home page. Need inspiration? Check out our Instagram feed.
2. Once you have found an item, click on the "add to bag" button next to each item. Each item is shown in US Dollars. You will then be taken to the next screen, where you can update your quantity and either continue shopping, or checkout.
3. You then have the option of checking out as a guest, or registering an account with us. By registering on the site, you can track your order, reference past orders, and keep up to date with special offers and promotions.
4. Simply follow the prompts, finalize your payment with Visa, MC, Amex or PayPal and your order will be confirmed at the last step.
Are my personal details safe?
Your privacy is important to us. Please note that all personal details provided will remain with thedharmadoorusa.com and will not under any circumstances be distributed to third parties. Your details will be kept on a private database for thedharmadoorusa.com's use only. For our full privacy and security policy please click here.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, you can shop without creating an account, but by creating an account, you will be able to:
1. Check out faster
2. Save multiple shipping addresses
3. Access your order history
4. Track new orders
5. Save items to your wish list
You will also be given the opportunity to create an account after you make your initial purchase - all you need to do is add a password.
What payment methods does The Dharma Door accept?
We accept credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, Amex) and Paypal for online retail orders. For wholesale orders, please Contact Us.
Will my payment be secure?
Our website is as secure as we can possibly make it. All credit card transactions are processed using industry leading technology to keep your information safe.
How do I know if an item is in stock?
All items are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and are in stock unless "Sold Out" is displayed. Please be aware that even if an item is in your shopping bag, it can still be bought by another customer until you have completed your order.
How do I make a complaint?
If you have a question or complaint about the service you have experienced, please Contact Us. Alternatively, if you would prefer to talk to someone directly, please call 707.742.3569.
Have a question about Shipping and Returns?